Friday, January 1

New Year's Day

Well, today is the beginning of a new year. Honestly, it seemed like any other day to me.

However, the family went sledding. Well, the boys were sledding while I took pictures. Got some wonderful shots. Everyone had fun. Daddy had a great slide; he captured some big air. We all took a walk. It was nice to do something as a family instead of everyone in the house doing their own thing.

Went to mom's to scrapbook. We worked on her perpetual calendar. Now, I am need to get here months ready for her on the DS. I may start this evening. We cut out a Mickey Mouse, a worded icon, and some wording for her calendar. The bad part about the DS is that is took us 1/2 hour just to upload the updates. Once that was done, we could actually start our cutting.

Well, happy 1st of January 2010. My word of advice for the new year is to slow down. That is what I plan to do.

No comments: